
The Baby:
The heart will begin to beat this week! It's amazing how much is happening so quickly. It is now possible to differentiate between the head and the tail of the baby now. By the end of the week that folic acid will be paying off as the neural folds begin to fuse. Average length is 1.5 - 2.5 mm.
The heart will begin to beat this week! It's amazing how much is happening so quickly. It is now possible to differentiate between the head and the tail of the baby now. By the end of the week that folic acid will be paying off as the neural folds begin to fuse. Average length is 1.5 - 2.5 mm.
The Mommy:
My body is still adjusting to the increased amount of hormones. I have been very sleepy lately; yawing between tasks at work. With all the excitement I have not been able to sleep at night either. I just lay awake thinking of all the changes that will happen within the next few months. My chest is soar and I can already see changes in size. Wow! I can't wait to tell everyone!
The Daddy:
It has not really set in for Rudy I don't think. I have told him little facts every now and again but don't want to totally freak him out. He has said he is excited but is nervous that I will be going through so many changes. I told him that according to myths I may be having a boy...I think he was already planning a "boys day out"
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! im so excited for you girl!!! i never thought we'de be pregnant at the same time :) too bad we are SOOOOOOO far away from eachother...sniff sniff.
rudy - take care of your girl! she's going to get real emotional and need your support more than ever!
love you guys!
crystal
Post a Comment