Sunday, September 11, 2011

Time for Creativity!

Okay, so my newest addiction is a website called Pinterest. I have been overly inspired by all the great ideas I have seen so I decided to get out the paint and get started. I started an art book for Olivia and Tessa. My plan is to put all of their art in their books each year and save it for them when they get older.
 I traced and cut out a copy of Rudy's hand and then put Tessa's hand print in the middle!
Olivia used her hand and arm print to make a tree!
We used Olivia's feet to make a butterfly!
Then Dad showed us a cool experiment. He put a little milk on the bottom of a plate and dropped in some food coloring. Then he took a Q-tip and dipped it in some dish soap. When Olivia touched the food coloring with the Q-tip all the colors spread out. So Cool Dad!

No comments: