Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sick to my Stomach

This morning I was enjoying my drive to work when all of a sudden it hit me. I needed to pull over and pull over fast. I looked around as I sat at the red light and I saw a bunch of cars and most importantly a cop right next to me. I obviously could not run the red light like I wanted to so luckly I had a napkin which I used to hold the first throw up. The light luckly turned green and as I speed up I threw up some more. This time I had to hold it until I could open the door. I was totally grossed out and threw up a couple more times. I am happy to say the wind was blowing in such a way that my hair blew right in my face. All I could say as I was driving away was, "welcome little one"!

3 comments:

Crystal and Kaiden said...

OH BOY!!! hahaha! im so sorry that happened to you!!! what a trooper you are :)

Chamekaj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chamekaj said...

"Welcome to Motherhood"
Baby on Board...LOL:)