
Olivia:
Olivia weighs approximately 8 ounces and is about 6 inches from crown to rump. The exterior layers of skin tissue are developing to form her one-of-a-kind fingerprints. The amniotic fluid that surrounds Olivia allows for her to freely move his or her arms and legs and is also sometimes swallowed to practice digestion. Olivia's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear my voice now. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting.
1 comment:
We are so excited to have another little girl, but would have been just excited if it would have been a boy, just so the baby is ok and healthy!!!! Rudy I am so glad you are taking care of Ashley so well since I can't be there to help, but I will be there when the big day comes! Remember I love lace on the butt!!! Pink Pink Pink she is going to have you wrapped around her little fingers Rudy then Ashley will feel left out. I know I have been there. Love Mom and Dad
Post a Comment