Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Doctor's Appointment


Mommy and Daddy at the Doctors:
Rudy and I went to the doctors appointment this morning. Things couldn't be more perfect! We found out that my blood pressure was 118/80, my urine was good, and I am right on track with weight gain. We heard Olivia's heartbeat which the nurse said was in the 140s and sounded great. There was a moment when we could hear the heartbeat that I looked at Rudy and he had a smile from ear-to-ear. He is so proud of his baby girl already. The doctor said that by the end of the week our little girl should weigh 1 lb. Rudy should also be able to feel the baby with his hand any day now!

We scheduled an appointment for February 11th, which we will do the glucose testing. Nothing exciting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that your belly???????

Anonymous said...

if this is your belly - you totally look pregnant!!! i don't know what you're talking about.

Unknown said...

;d

Unknown said...

Hello and I am so glad that little girl is growing! I am also glad Rudy felt the baby kick that is exciting!!! I can't wait until I see you so I can feel her tooooo. Time is going fast, thanks for taking care of yourself and thanks to Rudy for helping you so much. Love you all Love Mom and DAD