Tuesday, March 31, 2009

33 Weeks!


"Isn't there anywhere you could stand besides on my bladder, baby?"
Olivia:

The big news this week is lung development—Olivia's respiratory system is almost completely mature. She can now detect light and tell the difference between night and day. Her pupils will constrict and dilate in response to light. The bones in her skull are soft and are not yet fused together. This pliability allows the bones to overlap; making that trip down the tight birth canal possible
Mommy and Daddy:
We have both been working extremely hard on getting the room ready for our little girl. Daddy thinks it is crazy that a little baby can have three parties even before she is born. He thinks she is very spoiled and a little afraid he is going to be left out. There is NO way I am going to let that happen, besides I can already tell she will be daddy's little girl. He is constantly telling me that I need to lay down and relax but I feel like there is just too much to do to prepare.

No comments: