Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby Shower!

This weekend I was able to spend time with our family and celebrate Olivia coming into the family. I was blessed with many gifts that will certainly be put to great use. I appreciate all the hard work that everyone did to put together such a great party. Olivia will be very happy to know that she is joining a family that will nothing but love and support her. As Rudy and I were brining all the things into her new room we then realized that this is not a time to be selfish because this little one is going to be very spoiled. As I was opening gifts I began to realize these gifts are going to be used by a little human being that will be entering the world before we all know it. As I get more and more emotional as the day gets closer I only get more excited to start our new family. As Rudy carried the gifts into the house I could see his smile grow and grow. He just looked at me and said he was very excited because things are getting more and more real. Thank you for everything!

No comments: