Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Week 32!


Olivia:
She is sleeping approximately 90 to 95 percent of the day. Most of her wrinkles are disappearing, especially on her face, as more fat is deposited under her skin. Her hair is becoming thicker with each passing week.
Although Olivia is still very active at times, her days of trying out for Cirque du Soleil are nearly over. According to the doctor Olivia is upside down and looking toward my side, which means she is really getting ready for her Grand Enterance. She'll likely double her weight in the next eight weeks, which if you think about it a week ago she was 4lbs and 5oz so I can only imagine. For now Olivia is busy blinking, looking around, grabbing things, making faces, practicing her breathing, peeing and listening to everything around her—pretty much exactly what she'll be doing for the first three months of her life, sans the adoring audience and the flashing camera.
Mommy and Daddy:
The last time we went to the doctors we were able to see yet another sonagram which allowed up to take a peek on baby Olivia. She was sure growing and we were even able to see her eyes blinking and her mouth opening. It was so awesome to see! Rudy is getting used to me using the bathroom throughout the night and me waking him up to tell him to reach the covers for me when they fall off. Olivia is the first one he says hello to after a long day at work! As for me I am starting to walk slower, my stomach is feeling like I am holding a bowling ball, I can't stop going to the bathroom, and strangers just can't resist touching my belly! So I am happy to report that things are going as expected.

No comments: