Thursday, April 30, 2009

My belly at 36 1/2 weeks!



Our doctors visit went very well this week. The doctor looked at me and said, "I wish I could tell you that this baby is going to be six lbs but if she keeps growing the way she is, she will be over eight." I don't know why but he said it with a huge smile. As long as she is a happy healthy baby I will be just fine.
Daddy cleaned the whole house for us yesterday. He is trying to take good care of us. The other night he even gave me a pedicure. He is going to be such a wonderful husband and daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats one well loved belly! beautiful!

Unknown said...

WOW WOW WOW I THINK SHE IS ON HER WAY! I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE BUT I KNOW SHE WILL BE PRETTY AS COULD BE. I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HER AND SNUGGLE WITH HER. YOU WILL BOTH BE GREAT PARENTS AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU LOOK AT HER WITH THE LOVE THAT YOU ALL READY HAVE FOR HER. I LOVE YOU BOTH AND NOW CAN'T WAIT TO LOVE THAT LITTLE ONE LOVE MOM AND DAD

Anonymous said...

30 minutes!!! i hope grandma is on her way :)

im so excited for you ashley!