Friday, September 25, 2009

Rolly Polly!!!



As I picked Olivia up from daycare yesterday Ms. Jessica said, "You didn't tell me that Olivia could roll over." I responded by telling her, "I didn't tell you because I didn't know." Ms. Jessica then told me that Olivia had rolled all the way from the play mat to underneath the swing. I was shocked and excited all at once. I couldn't wait to get her home and see it for myself. MS. Jessica said that she had rolled around for about an hour and then took a 3 and a 1/2 hour nap.


Once we got home after bath time I put her on the floor and sure enough she rolled over like she had been doing it all along. I was so happy but then wanted her to stop growing up so fast. She now will be able to roll to all the interesting toys she has been looking at but hasn't been able to get to on her own.


On my break time I snuck over to visit Olivia and to my surprise all the babies were outside taking a stroll around the playground. She was up front as usual sitting next to a little boy that is only 3 days older than her. She was nothing but smiles because she loves being outside.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the video! shes so cute. she looks all grown up in that stroller - its killin me!

Unknown said...

Dear Olivia, You are a big girl now and I am so proud of you! You are a beautiful little girl and we love you! I miss you and can't wait to see you soon! Nana and Papa loves you! I can't believe you rolled over, I am not ready for you to grow up so fast. I love the picture in the stroller! Love Love Love you! Nana and Papa