Friday, October 23, 2009

Growing Up!

Olivia has been learning and growing by the minute. I thought I would catch everyone up on her new discoveries and accomplishments.
Already 5 months old! Her arms are getting so stong I am sure she is going to crawl any day now.

Playing with her feet.... She has a blast playing with her feet. They are like toys that are permanently attached.

Eating rice cereal and vegetables... We started off with rice cereal moved on to green peas and now....

Loving Carrots....

Going out....Daddy does not want to leave his little girl with just anyone so even when we are out on a date, Olivia is not far away. We enjoy being with her every moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crawling???!!! roxy isn't even thinking about crawling yet. she's too content sitting in mamas arms to get down and crawl :)

olivia is super cute and i wish you guys were closer so our girlies could play together and pull each others hair.

love you girl
:)