Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1st Doctor Appointment

This morning we had our first doctors appointment. Wow there is so much to learn, know, and remember. The nurse told me that according to the data I am 7 weeks and 4 days as of today. My due date should be May 22nd. Wow 5 is my favorite number so that makes sense and the 22nd is when we got married and engaged. The world works in mysterious ways if you ask me.

It turns out I have great insurance and I have already paid for half of the total bill. Awesome if you ask me! My friend Kim asked me if I got a discount and now I am realizing that I hope it was not buy one get one deal.

Most of the paperwork was related to medical history and what I sould be expecting in the upcoming months. In our next visit we will be able to see a heartbeat. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so excited to have a little one in our family again!!! Congrats to both of you , you will both make great parents !!!! I can't wait you know we love babies! I knew Rudy would take good care of you not surpried there. Keep us all posted I love it. Love you all Mom and Dad