Friday, October 10, 2008


The Baby:
Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from our baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. The external genitals still haven't developed enough to reveal whether we are having a boy or a girl. Our baby — about the size of a kidney bean — is constantly moving and shifting, though I still can't feel it.
The Mommy:
I believe that I am beginning to nest. I have been thinking about ways to redecorate the whole house, changing the floors, and painting. I am getting a good nights rest but when I am falling asleep I feel that I can't catch my own breath. I no longer am able to hold my bathroom breaks as long as I used to. I wake up practically running to the bathroom. I have not gotten sick and I spend most of the days feeling tired. I am excited that our next visit is coming up soon. I can't wait to see the heartbeat.
The Daddy:
Going crazy with my intrest of turning our whole house inside out. Excited! He told his side of the family the good news. Everyone is happy and can't wait to see the progress.

No comments: