Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our First Sonogram!

I can definately say this was a very exciting experience. Rudy and I were just staring at the screen almost expecting the Doctor not to find anything and then with the blink of an eye this beautiful life appeared on the screen. It was so clear the head, hands, feet, and little heartbeat. It was almost too much to take in at once. I wanted to lay there forever and just watch the screen. Rudy was saying in the background how amazing it was to see everything so clearly and how fast the heartbeat was going. It was almost as if I couldn't speak. It was breath-taking to look at my husband with pure joy on his face, similar to the one I saw on our wedding day. I didn't cry but I just found myself in awe that we are starting a family of our own and I couldn't be more happy!

4 comments:

Chamekaj said...

Welcome to the world little one:)
Reality is starting to set in!!!!
Now we have proof of what a good time you guys had at martini night.....LOL

Shelley said...

What a beautiful thing to be able to watch my new little niece or nephew grow.

Kim Potts said...

So, I was just reminiscing about that time we all were singing on the American Idol game on Wii. And, remember how beautiful Joseph's singing is?? I think we should enjoy another night of American Idol so that Joseph can show off his singing skillz to the baby! :) :) :)

Crystal and Kaiden said...

beautiful!!!!