This is a period of rapid growth, and the baby is about an inch or so in length at the beginning of the week and will be about 2 inches by the end of the week. The baby's head is about half its length. The eyelids will fuse shut, and the irises will begin to develop. Sometime during this week or the next week, blood will begin to circulate between the baby and uterus and the placenta starts to function.Between now and the 13th week our baby's tiny fingernails and toenails will form, her brain will continue to develop, and her vocal cords begin to grow. Her kidneys will begin to dunction and my placenta will be providing my baby with oxygen, nutrients, and waste disposal. Her ears will also begin to form completely, facial developments will continue and her reflexes will develop.
I am almost done with my first trimester! My blood supply has increased to bring oxygen and nutrients throughout my body and especially to our unborn baby. Pregnancy hormones have been pulsing through your system, relaxing your ligaments and muscles so they can stretch and expand to accommodate our baby. Other hormones have put the rest of your body on alert.
The Daddy:
Rudy has been really helpful and makes sure that I am not lifting ANYTHING! He has been really good at making sure that I am eating enough, even when my appetite has been down. He has been wonderful and I know he is going to make a wonderful daddy.


No comments:
Post a Comment